This course is designed for the experienced handgun shooter who wants to enhance his/her skills while enjoying some different targeting and shooting experiences. The curriculum for this course includes:
1. Live-fire rimfire and centerfire shooting at stationery targets to gauge skill levels.
2. Live-fire rimfire and centerfire shooting with advanced timing mechanism to increase shooting speed.
3. Laser shooting to increase shot placement and accuracy.
Course Time: 50 minutes.
Weapons, ammunition and safety gear: Supplied by Ware Shooting Academy.
Call weekdays between 12 noon and 5 p.m. to schedule your session. Please bring your purchase confirmation email to your session as proof of payment. You may bring non-shooting guest with you.
The purpose of the Ware Shooting Academy is to teach handgun shooting skills to diverse and motivated individuals. These skills can be summarized as follows:
1. Understanding design and operation of handguns.
2. Safe handling, loading, cleaning, storage and carry of handguns.
3. Effective shooting based on accuracy and time of delivery.
4. Go - NoGo decisions on handgun use in critical situations.
In addition to acquiring handgun shooting competence, the Academy curriculum also enhances confidence, decision-making and self-awareness.