This course covers tactical survival handgun skills using Zombie targets with live-fire handguns and LED tactical light tools.
1. Laser target practice to develop aiming and tactical techniques.
2. Live-fire and mobile tactical shooting at Zombie targets, both spattering paper and torso bleeding targets.
Maximum participants: 2.
Course Time: 50 minutes.
Weapon: Beretta 92.
Required Safety Gear: Provided.
Requires session reservation (see below.) No age restriction although minors need to be accompanied by adult. No license required.
Please call 413-967-7456 (weekdays 12 noon - 5 PM) to schedule your session. Bring your purchase confirmation email as proof of purchase. You may bring non-shooting guests with you. Maximum number of participants: 1.
At the Ware Shooting Academy you learn:
1. Design and operation of handguns.
2. Safe handling, loading, cleaning, storage and carry of handguns.
3. Effective shooting based on accuracy and time of delivery.
4. Go - NoGo decisions on handgun use in critical situations.
In addition to acquiring handgun shooting competence, the Academy curriculum also enhances confidence, decision-making and self-awareness.